FIRST NATIONS ECONOMIC PARTNERSHIP INITIATIVE
- Create job opportunities through investing in new partnerships and to support viable existing partnerships
- Improve the quality and availability of jobs for all Indigenous peoples.
- Provide training opportunities that will lead to sustainable employment.
- Build equitable relationships / partnerships with government, communities and Industry Sectors.
LABOUR FORCE PLANNING
- The creation and implementation of a Provincial Aboriginal Human Resource Development Strategy.
- The development of improved services direct to Industry, employers and Government partners.
- A cohesive, made in British Columbia, system of services focused on addressing labour market challenges facing industry and the First Nations labour force across BC.
- Reduce/eliminate unnecessary overlap and duplication in the labour market development programs by increasing partnerships and cost sharing.
- Increased employment or employability and work readiness of Indigenous clients.
- The collection of LMI and analysis of patterns and trends to enhance service delivery.
- Provide effective monitoring and assessments of trends of Provincial/National Labour Market and LMD systems.
- Provincial Aboriginal Labour Force Portal