- The Creation and implementation of a BC Aboriginal Employment Strategy.
- A strategy that is inclusive of and supported by all Human Resource Development Sectors.
- The development of improved services direct to Industry, employers and government partners.
- A cohesive, made in British Columbia system of services focused on addressing labour market challenges facing industry and the First Nations labour force across British Columbia.
- Reduce / Eliminate unnecessary overlap and duplication in the labour market development programs, by increasing partnerships and cost sharing, i.e. Aboriginal Training Employment Program (ATEP).
- Increased employment or employability and work readiness of Indigenous clients.
- The collection of L.M.I. and analysis of patterns and trends to enhance service delivery.
- Build the awareness of ASETS programs and services and BCATEAM.
- Provide effective monitoring and assessments of trends of Provincial/National Labour Market and LMD systems.